Wide-Mouth Bio-Tite* Specimen Collection Cups - 90mL (3 oz.) 53mm
Samco Wide-Mouth Bio-Tite Specimen Containers 53mm opening is ideally suited for semen collection.
These stackable, shatter-resistant containers are manufactured from virgin polypropylene and have a proprietary, all plastic, leak-resistant seal that prevents bio-hazardous spills. Bio-Tite containers are tested at varying pressures, making them ideal for use in various transport systems. Available in sterile and non-sterile, labeled or non-labeled, bulk or individually packed.
- Bio-Tite caps create leak-resistant seal for superior safety and handling
- 90mL (3 oz.); Opening: 53mm
- Dual-threaded caps create improved sealing
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation, which eliminates potential contamination
- Top and bottom positive grip knurls are easy to grip and open using latex gloves
- Stackable containers are easy to store, saving lab space
- Virgin polypropylene containers allow higher clarity to see samples, and will not become brittle
- Sterile indicator tab assures tamper evidence
- Bilingual English and Spanish label facilitates accurate usage
- Suitable for Semen / Sperm Collection
|Mfr No. 02-1090 - pack||Cap and container assembled, tabbed label, orange caps (100/pack)|
|Mfr No. 02-1090 - case||
Cap and container assembled, tabbed label, orange caps (400/case)
Mfr. No. 02 1090-MEA-pack
Cap and container assembled, tabbed label, orange caps (100/pack) MEA TESTED
|Mfr. No. 02 1090-MEA-case||
Cap and container assembled, tabbed label, orange caps (400/case) MEA TESTED
- lot number
- specimen cups
It's a good cup for specimen collection. Nice to have MEA option.
We have been purchasing these cups for quite a while and they're the best! No scratchy edges at the top like many specimen cups I have purchased elsewhere in the past. The best part is that IVF Store will QC a large lot number AND hold them for us to order a case at a time. The time saving of no QC and not having to store cases is the best feature. I use IVF Store for as much as possible because their customer service is the absolute best!
We love these cups, and so do our patients! The best part is the QC offered in batched lot numbers. I shop here whenever possible because the service is the best and their prices are great!
Works great. Motility and fertilization is fine.