WiFi Datalogging LN2 Monitoring Digital Thermometer with Remote Notification
Liquid Nitrogen Wireless Datalogger Thermometer TraceableLIVE®
- Cloud-based data interface
- Alerts in times of temperature excursion, connectivity interruption, low battery
- Alert methods: text, email, push
- Continuous data transmission and monitoring using SSL-encrypted secure connection
- Connects to existing WiFi
- 4 calibration points (-196°C, -80ºC, 0ºC and 100ºC)
- Range: -200˚C to 105˚C
- Accuracy of ±0.25°C
- Resolution of .01
- Useful for in-house storage needing continuous monitoring, transportation monitoring
Wireless Digital Datalogger Thermometer connects easily to wifi and provides continuous data transmission to the cloud-based interface. Audible and visual alarms helps those present in the lab identify any out-of-range conditions. High-accuracy thermometer has a temperature range of –200ºC to 105°C and resolution of 0.01 and maintains an accuracy of ±0.25°C across the entire temperature range.
- Ideal for monitoring long term sensitive biologicals, stem cells, etc that are irreplaceable
TraceableLIVE® APP—monitor your environment wherever you go
Get connected to your lab with your smartphone, tablet, or personal computer. Get the TraceableLIVE® app or visit Traceablelive.com; you’re able to view current environmental conditions, control your alarm parameters, view your datalogging history, run reports, give other team members access, and so much more.
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case is 6 x 2-3/4 x 3/4 inches. Weight is 6 ounces. Supplied: 1 probe, Quick Start Guide, batteries, magnets, Velcro, wall mount, and Traceable® Certificate. Replacement battery Cat. No. 1105.
|Temperature Range||-200˚C to 105˚C|
|Cal Points||-196°C, -80°C, 0°C and 100°C|
Quick Start Guide Video
TraceableLIVE™ Software Instructions Quick Navigation Video
|Mfr. No. 6512||1 Probe TraceableLIVE Liquid Nitrogen Datalogging Traceable Thermometer|
|Mfr. No. 6513||2 Probe TraceableLIVE Liquid Nitrogen Datalogging Traceable Thermometer|