Traceable™ Dual Thermometer with Min/Max and Time/Date
Displays the temperatures of two separate probes in Celsius and Fahrenheit, and date/time when minimum/maximum temperatures occur. Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Dual Thermometer allows putting one probe in the freezer and another in the refrigerator (or measure two areas of a refrigerator).
- Audible and visual alarm feature provides alert when temperature exceeds two set points
- Alarm programmable in 1° increments
- 3 ft. long (0.9m) micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it
- Range: -50° to +70°C (-58° to +158°F)
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Accuracy: ±1°C
- Size: 3.5 x 1.75 x 1 in. (8.9 x 4.4 x 2.5cm)
- Weight: 3.67 oz. (104g)
Available with two special bottle probes or two waterproof probes. Bottle probe sealed 1 x 2.5 in. miniature bottle with nontoxic glycol. Waterproof probe measures 0.25 dia. x 1.25 in. .
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.