Plastic Serological Pipettes - MEA TESTED
5mL and 10mL available.
NEW! Improved packaging, pipette design, and improved accuracy.
Globe Scientific's plastic serological pipettes are produced under the strictest protocols and offer the highest degree of accuracy.
The pipettes are supplied with an aerosol barrier plug that prevents both liquid and aerosols from contaminating the pipettors.
The serological pipettes are produced from crystal clear polystyrene (PS) and are color coded for easy volume identification. Available in 5mL and 10mL sizes.
- MEA Tested
- Calibration is certified for accuracy
- Aerosol barrier filter plug
- Reverse graduations
- Negative graduations
- Fits all major brands of pipettors
- Calibrated to deliver (TD)
- Color coded
- Individually wrapped pipettes are packaged in convenient dispenser boxes
The Globe Scientific serological pipette packaging has been redesigned with these value added features:
- Heavy-duty carton prevents pipette breakage
- Individually wrapped pipettes are sold in cartons that feature color coded labels for easy size identification and dispenser openings for benchtop convenience
In addition each pipette now features:
- Crisp and bold easy-to-read graduation marks
- Reverse graduations on all volumes
- Negative graduations on all volumes
- 5mL pipettes feature one-piece construction
- 10mL pipettes feature three-piece construction
- Manufactured under strict ISO 9001:2008 standards
- Plug: Hydrophilic PET
- Accuracy: ±2% at full volume
- Pyrogen-free, non-cytotoxic
- Sterility: Sterilized by gamma irradiation
RNase-free and DNase-free