Cryogenic Labels for the BMP21-Lab Printer
The BMP®21-LAB Label Cartridges will help you take on any labeling challenge in the lab. Our labels have been thoroughly tested and are proven to work in some of the toughest lab environments and are unaffected by common chemicals. Some of these environments and chemicals include: Autoclaves, liquid nitrogen, freezers, hot water baths, DMSO, and ethanol. Get started and choose from the label cartridges below.
Packaged in Box of 3-Catrigages
The media and ribbon supplies for the BMP®21-LAB Label Printers are combined in a plastic cartridge for easy one-step loading.
BMP21 Plus Series Extreme Temperature-Resistant Labels
Ideal for lab applications, Brady’s B-461 ultra-thin polyester label with a white printable (semi-translucent) zone is great for flat and curved surfaces such as vials, centrifuge tubes, test tubes, straws, and slides. This label has excellent resistance to print smudges, solvents, and extreme temperatures. The material also performs well in common laboratory environments such as liquid nitrogen and autoclave applications.
- Harsh Environment - Performs well in liquid nitrogen and autoclave environments; temperature ranges from -196C to 130C (-320F to 266F)
- Chemical Resistant – Resists exposure to ethanol, toluene, isopropanol, xylene, DMSO, 50% acetic acid, 10% hydrochloric acid, 10% clorox solution
- White printable zone on clear polyester with black printing
- Certifications – RoHS compliant to 2011/65/EU (Pass 2015/863)
- For material specific performance and properties, please refer to the Technical Data Sheet (TDS)
- Material Type: Polyester
- Color: Black on White
- Material #: B-461
The B-461 Self-laminating polyester labels feature clear film with white matte printable zone, ideal for laboratory identification such as vials, centrifuge tubes, test tubes, straws, and slides. This material has good print smudge resistance, solvent resistance, high and low temperature performance and performs well in common laboratory environments such as liquid nitrogen and autoclave applications.
|M21-375-461||0.375 in W x 21 ft L|
|M21-500-461||0.5 in W x 21 ft L|
|M21-750-461||0.75 in W x 21 ft L|