Darwin Chambers Portable Incubators NQ Series have several uses, such as:
- Transporting Blood samples
- Water Treatment Research
- Maintaining Microbiological Cultures for Cell Research
The new NQ Series removes the possibility of blood and/or dangerous chemicals getting into the component case. The newer secure latch lid provides safer sample transportation and prevents accidental openings.
As an added option, they have incorporated lightweight Lithium-Iron Phosphate (LFP) battery technology to power the unit on battery power alone. This will be useful anywhere a 120V or 12V power supply is not available.
For longer periods of time, extra battery power can be added if required for your incubator needs.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature cut off.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a more secure transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, & NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature over-ride.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Redundant power inlets.
Call IVF Store for Additional Options
- Attached document pouch.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Test tube rack
- Optional battery pack o Ultra-lightweight. Less than 1/4 the weight of comparable lead-acid battery.
- The battery pack is approximately 3"(7.6cm) in additional width and weighs 3.2lbs (1.7kg). o Incredibly long battery life.
- Lightweight Lithium-Iron Phosphate (LFP) Batteries are proven rugged
- Li-Fe batteries are the standard type of batteries for motorcycle and automobile racing due to their weight, output, and reliability.
- Safe. Unlike other lithium based batteries, Li-Fe batteries are not susceptible to overheating and spontaneous fire.
- Unlike lead-acid batteries, there is no lead or acid to worry about. Warranty Darwin Chambers Company offers a full 6 month warranty on all parts and labor for our NQPlus Series Portable Incubators.
Please Note: These quality products were at one time called NQPlus. The Plus was dropped from the description however it may exist on dates materials. They are the same products.
|Temperature Range||Ambient +5ºC to 37°C, ±1.0°C|
|Control Readout||Actual and Set-Point Values|
|Sensor||Type K Thermocouple|
|Calibration Capability||Yes, Actual and Set Values|
|Alarm Type||Absolute Hi/Lo, 1 degree Celsius increments|
|Product Number||Weight||Internal Dimensions||Battery Life|
|SKU NQ07 - Heated Incubator||5.8 lbs.||7.1” L x 9.8” W x 4.1” H||12 Hours|
|SKU NQ09 - Heated Incubator||4.11 lbs||7.5” L x 10.6” W x 5.2” H||8 Hours|
|SKU NQ16 - Heated Incubator||8.2 lbs.||8.9" L x 12.8" W x 6.1" H.||10 Hours|
|SKU NQ30 - Heated Incubator||15.9 lbs.||10.5” L x 12.2” W x 10.3” H||11.5 Hours|
|SKU NQ50 - Heated Incubator||18.4 lbs.||11.6” L x 23.6” W x 10.6” H||6 Hours|
|SKU NQ72 - Heated Incubator||22.8 lbs.||13" L x 25.6" W x 12.4" H||6 Hours|
|SKU NQ86 - Heated Incubator||50 lbs.
||18 x 26 x 26 inches||5 Hours|
|SKU NQCC20||8 lbs.||18 x 14 x 14 inches (Insulated Tote)||N/A|
|SKU NQFZ15 (Freezer)||30 lbs.||26 x 16 x 16 inches (Portable Freezer)||N/A|
|SKU NQRB||NQ Series Rechargeable Battery||N/A|