Microprocessor-Controlled Differential Cell Counters
DIFFCOUNT III microprocessor-controlled differential cell counters are designed for use in any hematology laboratory. While automated hematology instruments can differentiate to three or five parts, the DIFFCOUNT III can manually tally and store up to 12 differentials in its memory, making it an essential tool for the modern laboratory.
DIFFCOUNT III is available in 8 or 12-key models. Other models allow communication to a host computer system or ticket printer.
• All channels are displayed simultaneously with large digits on a bright backlit LCD display
• Hermetically sealed switches prevent count anomalies that might result from powdered gloves and other environmental contaminants
• Compact keyboard with soft-touch keys to increase counting speed
• Calculates percent or absolute WBC values (12-key models only)
• Optional non-total counting key tracks abnormal cells independent of the differential count
• Alert actuated every 100 counts with an optional 100 count lockout
• Count Correction
• Versatile key overlays
Description Model #
DIFFCOUNT III - 8 Cell Count Keys 10-308
DIFFCOUNT III - 12 Cell Count Keys 10-312