IC Biomedical LD35 Aluminum Cryogenic Dewar (35 L)
The LD Series of cryogenic dewars are designed for storing and dispensing small amounts of liquid nitrogen.
35 Liter LN2 capacity
- High performance modern construction and advanced insulation materials assure high thermal efficiency
- New rugged construction, ribbed high strength aluminum body, magniformed necktube design, and more durable paint system
- Easy operation lightweight snap-on cap and necktube assures tight closure and easy access, convenient larger handles
- Superior vacuum performance with super insulation provides maximum holding times
Warranty: 5 year vacuum
- Static Holding Days(1): 152
- Evaporation Rate(1): 0.23
- Liquid Nitrogen Capacity: 35 liters
- Weight Empty: 35.1 lbs. / 16.0 kg
- Weight Full: 97.4" / 44.3 kg.
- Neck Diameter: 2.5" / 64mm
- Overall Height: 26.3" / 668mm
- Overall Diameter: 18.8" / 475mm
*Comes complete with a necktube core.
(1) Evaporation rate and static holding time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history, and manufacturing tolerances.