IC Biomedical Cryogenic Shipper with Replaceable Absorbent Material and 11″ Canister (Capacity: 102 x 2.0mL Vials) – IATA Compliant
The Cryo Express (CX) “dry shippers” are designed to safely transport a variety of materials at cryogenic temperatures. The unique adsorbent material prevents a liquid spill if the unit is tipped over. Comes complete with Necktube Core. Storage temperature inside the shipping chamber remains at approximately -190°C until the liquid nitrogen evaporates from the absorbent material.
- Advanced Concept Adsorbent enables faster charging
- Complies with IATA regulations
- New rugged construction includes dependable, stronger necktube design, ribbed high strength aluminum body and durable paint system.
- Superior vacuum performance with super insulation provides maximum holding times
- Lockable lid
- Temperature logger is available (contact us for more information)
Warranty: 2 year vacuum
This model is compliant to IATA Dangerous Goods Panel (DGP) Special Provision A152 for transportation of non-infectious biological samples.
|Mfr No. CX100-11M
||IC Biomedical CX100-11M Cryogenic Shipper with Replaceable Absorbent Material and 11″ Canister (Capacity: 102 x 2.0mL Vials) – IATA Compliant
*Comes complete with Necktube Core
*Straws, canes and vials not included. See related products for available canes (1 case required) and vials (1 case required).
*The CX Series comply with International Air Transport Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods Regulations PI202-PACKING INSTRUCTION 202 for Open Cryogenic Receptacles as outlined in sections (A) through (J).