IC Biomedical CXR100 Cryogenic Shipper with Replaceable Absorbent Material and 11″ Canister (Capacity: 102 x 2.0mL Vials) – IATA Compliant
IC Biomedical Cryogenic Shipper with Replaceable Absorbent Material and 11″ Canister (Capacity: 102 x 2.0mL Vials) – IATA Compliant
The Cryo Express (CX) “dry shippers” are designed to safely transport a variety of materials at cryogenic temperatures. The unique adsorbent material prevents a liquid spill if the unit is tipped over. Comes complete with Necktube Core. Storage temperature inside the shipping chamber remains at approximately -190°C until the liquid nitrogen evaporates from the absorbent material.
- Advanced Concept Adsorbent enables faster charging
- Complies with IATA regulations
- New rugged construction includes dependable, stronger necktube design, ribbed high strength aluminum body and durable paint system.
- Superior vacuum performance with super insulation provides maximum holding times
- Lockable lid
- Temperature logger is available (contact us for more information)
Warranty: 2 year vacuum
This model is compliant to IATA Dangerous Goods Panel (DGP) Special Provision A152 for transportation of non-infectious biological samples.
|Mfr No. CX100-11M||IC Biomedical CX100-11M Cryogenic Shipper with Replaceable Absorbent Material and 11″ Canister (Capacity: 102 x 2.0mL Vials) – IATA Compliant|
- Static Holding Days(1): 16
- Working Time Days(2): 11
- Evaporation Rate(1): 0.23 liters per days
- Liquid Nitrogen Adsorbed: 3.8 liters
- Weight Empty: 11.7 lbs / 5.3 kg
- Weight Full(3): 18.3 lbs. / 8.3 kg
- Neck Diameter: 3.58" / 91mm
- Overall Height: 19.4" / 493mm
- Overall Diameter: 9.2" / 234mm
- No. of Canisters: 1
- Canister Dimensions: 2.64" x 11" / 67 x 279mm
Canister Material: Thin gauge stainless steel
- No. of 1.2ml & 2.0ml Vials (5/cane): 85
- No. of 1.2ml & 2.0ml Vials (6/cane): 102
- No. of 1/2 Straws (10/cane): 280
- No. of 1/2 cc Straws - Bulk (2 levels): 800
*Comes complete with Necktube Core
*Straws, canes and vials not included. See related products for available canes (1 case required) and vials (1 case required).
*The CX Series comply with International Air Transport Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods Regulations PI202-PACKING INSTRUCTION 202 for Open Cryogenic Receptacles as outlined in sections (A) through (J).