Heratherm™ General Protocol Microbiological Incubators
Perform a range of general incubations with Heratherm™ General Protocol Microbiological Incubators. The Heratherm General Protocol Incubator line is designed with sample safety in mind, for applications in microbiology, histology, pharmaceutical, clinical, food quality control, quality assurance, and other research laboratories.
Intelligent design for improved results, with easy-to-use interface.
- Gravity convection provides gentle airflow and minimal drying out
- Temperature range from ambient +5 °C up to 75 °C
- Temperature uniformity of ± 0.6 °C
- Temperature stability of ± 0.2 °C
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel chamber (AISI 430)
- Intuitive user interface for easy temperature setting
- Large vacuum fluorescent display for easy reading