1ml Norm-Ject Disposable Syringe
These syringes contain no rubber, no silicone oil, styrene or DEHP and are DNA free. Known in many labs as the Green 1mL Syringe.
- Exceptional quality
- Sterile, individual blister packaging.
- Pyrogen-free, PVC-free, non-toxic.
- Smudge-proof scale and transparent barrel.
- Environmentally friendly packaging.
There is a new brand ownership change affecting certain sizes of Norm-Ject® all-plastic sterile syringes (1ml to 20ml). Henke-Sass, Wolf GmbH has sold the Norm-Ject® brand to B.Braun Melsungen AG. The Norm-Ject® brand continues to be manufactured to the same standards and specifications, and in the same factory in Germany as before. However, certain elements will change, including:
- Manufacturer’s part codes (Air-Tite’s part codes will not change)
- FDA 510k under which the syringes are produced
- CE Mark (from 0086 to 0123)
- Syringe barrels no longer printed with Henke’s name and the HSW logo
Wrapper, box, and carton artwork and labels (updated to reflect B.Braun as the party responsible for the brand) Here is what will stay the same:
- Product quality and standards
- Manufacturing location, equipment, and production/quality systems
- Syringe dimensions and materials of construction
- Air-Tite Part Codes
- Quantities per box and per carton
- Box and carton dimensions
This will be a “rolling change”, and we will continue to ship the original Henke version until the new version is available.
At that point, we will change to the new version for all subsequent shipments. The changeover for these products should be complete by the end of April, 2020.
Recently Known as 4010-200VO or 4010-200V0 or
|Original HSW Part #||Air-Tite Part #||Product Description||New B.Braun Part #|
1mL, .01 graduation, Sterile, Luer-Slip.
100/Box, 1800/Case (Optional MEA Tested)