HALYARD PUREZERO HG3 Sterile Light Blue Nitrile Surgical and Cleanroom Gloves (60 Pair / Case)
PUREZERO* HG3 Sterile Light Blue Nitrile Surgical and Cleanroom Gloves are designed for critical environments such as pharmaceutical and biotechnology.
These gloves are clean processed (washed repeatedly in deionized water) to ensure consistent control of low particles, extractables and endotoxin levels, and are recommended for use in ISO Class 3 or higher cleanroom environments.
They are individually pair packaged for aseptic donning (poly wallet and pouch) and have triple layer cleanroom compatible packaging (poly pouch, inner bag and case liner).
PUREZERO* HG3 Sterile Light Blue Nitrile Gloves have a hand specific shape, 4-mil fingertip thickness and 12-inch length with a smooth finish, beaded cuff and textured fingertips and palms.
With gamma irradiation to a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6 they are suitable for aseptic cleanroom applications.
Because PUREZERO* HG3 sterile cleanroom gloves are made with an accelerator free nitrile polymer, they are an excellent alternative to latex gloves.
- Recommended for use in ISO Class 3 cleanroom environments or higher
- Maximum Particles > 0.5um/cm^2 less than 1200
- AQL 1.0 for pinholes
- Accelerator-Free, Silicone-Free, Latex-Free and Powder-Free
- Hand Specific, 30.5 cm (12") Length with Beaded Cuff
- Fingertip Thickness: 0.10 mm/4 mil
- Palm Thickness: 0.08mm/ 3.1 mil
- Static for dissipative use
- > 20 EU
- SAL 10-6
- Sold as Case of 60 Pairs / Case
- Certificate of Analysis (COA) and Certificate of Irradiation (COI) by Production LOT are Available via IVF Store Customer Service
|Biocompatibility-ISO Standard for Primary Skin Irritation & Sensitivity
||Meets or Exceeds
|Requires California Proposition 65 warning statement
|Made With DEHP
|Made With Phthalates
|Made With Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)