Glass Liquid Scintillation Vials
- Liquid scintillation vials are manufactured from Wheaton 180 low potassium borosilicate glass that conforms to ASTM Type I, Class A and USP Type I requirements
- Capacity: 20mL. O.D. x Height: 28 x 61mm. Includes 22-400 urea screw cap with polycone liner
- Tight tolerances ensure reliable, consistent results for scintillation counting. Vials load properly in to counting machines without jamming or breaking.
- Background counts are consistent and low. Ultraviolet transmission is high.
- Vials are packed in shrink-wrapped trays for contamination protection. Screw caps are packaged separately in a separate sealed tray.
- 500/Case and 100/tray
- Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences Inc. (Wheaton)
- Manufacturer Part No: 986586
- Glass Vials are manufactured from Wheaton 180 low potassium borosilicate glass that conforms to ASTM Type I, Class A and USP Type I requirements. Critical manufacturing tolerances ensure reliable, consistent results for scintillation counting. Vials load properly into counting machines without jamming or breaking. Background counts are consistent and low; ultraviolet transmission is high. White caps fit tightly to avoid solubilizer fumes in the laboratory and have tops suitable for writing.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images and descriptions may not exactly represent the product. Prior to making your purchase, please confirm that the manufacturer part number shown above matches the product you seek. Returns are not allowed for such differences if the correct manufacturer part number is shipped.
|Mfr No. 986586
||Liquid Scintillation Vial, Glass, 20mL, with 22-400 Urea Cap with PE Cone Liner (packaged separately) (500/case)