Flexible, Low-Mass Immersion Probe, Type K Thermocouple
The Testo 0602 0493 Flexible Low-Mass Immersion Probe is suitable for air temperature measurements and also for measurements in liquids and pastes - particularly in small-volume media, e.g. drop of media in a petri dishes. You can also carry out temperature measurements on surfaces if you fix the temperature probe in place at the measuring point, for example with adhesive tape. Thanks to its very thin tip, which is 0.25 mm in diameter, the temperature probe has an exceptionally short response time of just 1 second. Therefore it is able to record very brief temperature peaks and is also suitable for air temperature measurements.
The Testo 0602 0493 Probe can record both very low and extremely high temperatures: -328 to 1832 degrees F (-200 to 1000 degrees C). It has an oval (2.2 mm x 1.4 mm) FEP-insulated, 2 m long thermocouple cable. Therefore the temperature probe can also be used at measuring locations which are not in close proximity to the Wi-Fi data logger. The thermocouple cable can be pushed through narrow openings such as slits in doors or refrigerator seals. It is heat-resistant up to 392 degrees F (200 degrees C).
This Type K, Class 1 thermocouple probe has (within the measuring range -40 to 1832 degrees F (-40 to 1000 degrees C) a standardized accuracy of +/- 2.7 degrees F (+/- 1.5 degrees C) or 0.004 x I t I (the higher value applies). This means that at a temperature of 932 degrees F, this probe has an accuracy of +/- 3.6 degrees F.
- Flexible tip ideal for measurements in small volumes (such as a drop of media in a petri dishes) or for surface measurements (e.g. attached with adhesive tape)
- Performs very fast temperature measurements in air, liquids, pastes and on surfaces
- Oval (2.2 mm x 1.4 mm) thermocouple cable is FEP-insulated and heat-resistant up to 392 degrees F (200 degrees C)
- Measuring range: -328 to 1832 degrees F (-200 to 1000 degrees C)
- Accuracy: Class 1
- Reaction time: 1 second
- Probe shaft length: 19.7 in. (500 mm)
- Probe shaft diameter: 0.001 in. (0.25 mm)
- Cable length: 6.6 ft (2 m)