Falcon® Cell Culture Dishes 35x10 mm style (Easy grip). (353001)
(If you are looking for IVF Certified dishes click here)
Easy-Grip style dishes provide convenient and secure handling.
Tight-Fit lid dishes minimize sample dehydration. All Falcon® and Corning Dishes are made with durable construction for stable dish manipulation and crystal-grade, virgin polystyrene for optical clarity.
- Corning Primaria tissue culture surface additionally incorporates nitrogen-containing functional groups and has been shown to support improved attachment, spreading, and differentiation of some cell types
- Crystal-grade virgin polystyrene
- Designed for cell culture
- Easy-Grip design
- Flat, distortion-free optics
- Flat, optically clear polystyrene surfaces for distortion-free microscopic visualization of cells
- Lids designed for optimal gas exchange
- Packaged in peel-open, medical-style bags
- Stacking rings allow for easier stacking and handling
- Standard Tissue Culture (TC), Corning® Primaria™ surface treatment and non-TC-treated polystyrene available
- Standard tissue culture surface is hydrophilic and contains a variety of negatively charged functional groups that support cell attachment and spreading
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Uniform surface chemistry created by vacuum-gas plasma treatment promotes cell attachmentImproved handling of small dishes with the unique
- Vacuum-gas plasma treatment permanently and consistently modifies the cell growth surface
Lot Number Lookup
To look up a lot number for a Falcon item, click the above link and enter your Product Number and Lot number under the Quality Certificate Lookup.
|Mfr. No. 353001||Falcon® Cell Culture Dishes 35x10 mm style (Easy grip). Case of 500.|
|Mfr. No. 353001-MEA||
Falcon® Cell Culture Dishes 35x10 mm style (Easy grip). Case of 500. MEA TESTED
Great product. Extremely useful