Falcon Conical Tubes 50 mL
A standard in semen processing with density gradient or swim up techniques. Corning™ Falcon™ Conical Centrifuge Tubes are ideal for cell centrifugation; pelleting; separation by density gradients.
- RNA/DNase free
- Solvent-resistant white writing area for writing directly on tube
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation, nonpyrogenic
- Supplied blue HDPE 20mm threaded dome seal closures provide positive seal over the full circumference
Clarified Polypropylene 50ml
- Outside 30mm D x 115mm L
- Dark blue graduations in 5mL increments
- Resistant to alcohols and mild organic solvents (not recommended for extraction procedures)
- Translucent wall for easy viewing
- Stable from -80°C to +121°C (-112°F to +250°F)
- Withstand centrifugal forces to 16,000 x g RCF
To look up a lot number for a Falcon item, click the above link and enter your Product Number and Lot number under the Quality Certificate Lookup.
Mfr. No. 352070
||Falcon® High Clarity PP Centrifuge Tube, Conical Bottom, Sterile 50mL (500/case)