Eppendorf Pipet epT.I.P.S. (Sterile Individually Wrapped)
The alternative product the the Eppendorf epT.I.P.S Biopur. (Sterile Individually Wrapped). Click Here to See Alternative Tip
Genuine Eppendorf Pipette Tips are designed to ensure certified performance of all Eppendorf Pipettes. In addition, they can be used with most other leading brands of pipettes. All pipette tips are subjected to strict, constant quality control and are manufactured using the highest standards in selection and processing of the plastic materials, the fit, the design, and the forces.
While the ergonomically optimized cone geometry allows for a perfect match of every Eppendorf pipette tip to every Eppendorf pipette, these tips are also universally applicable for use with pipettes from all other manufacturers. The perfect fitting results in consistently reduced tip attachment and ejection forces, while ensuring complete sealing.
Additional convenient features of these tips include fine volume graduations, a soft, flexible tip cone and improved access to a wider variety of tubes and wells.
High precision, universal fit for use with pipettes from other manufacturers
- Soft, flexible tip cone ensures better pipette tip sealing
- Fine graduations make it easy to visually check volume
- Ergonomically optimized cone geometry ensures perfect fit on Eppendorf pipettes
- New tip design for better access and to a wider variety of tubes and wells
- Finely tapered and extended for working with small volumes
Why Biopur for IVF
To meet the highest demands of the medical, pharmaceutical and food industries in a manner comparable to that of molecular biology and cell technology, the quality and purity standard Eppendorf Biopur was defined. All consumables available in this highest possible degree of purity are guaranteed to be sterile and free of* pyrogens, RNases, DNases, DNA and ATP as well as PCR inhibitors. This purity is ensured by an elaborate, automated manufacturing process which safeguards the product against any contamination with biological substances.
The advantages of this purity grade are obvious:
- Safety guaranteed, even for the most sophisticated applications
- Reduced costs - inconclusive, usually expensive tests no longer necessary
- "Ready for use" products reduce labor and time required
- Individually blistered consumables and “micro batches” in re-sealable boxes provide effective protection against soiling or contamination
Which requirements does Eppendorf Biopur® fulfill?
- Certified sterility: Each lot is sterilized by irradiation (in accordance with ISO 11137) or ethylene oxide gassing (in accordance with ISO 11135). Each lot of sterile products is tested for sterility. The testing procedures for sterility testing comply with the requirements of Ph.Eur. 2.6.1 (European Pharmacopeia) and USP (United States Pharmacopeia).
- Certified free of pyrogens: Each lot of Biopur products is tested for the absence of* endotoxins and thus demonstrated as being free of pyrogens. In order to meet the international requirements for the absence of pyrogens, Eppendorf uses the kinetic-turbidimetric LAL test (Ph. Eur. 2.6.14).
- Certified free of RNases, DNases, PCR inhibitors
- Testing each lot for the absence of DNase and RNase: Reaction buffers with one DNA or one RNA conductor are incubated at 37°C in the consumables for several hours. There must be no trace of DNA or RNA digestion.
- Each lot is tested for the absence of PCR inhibitors in a separate PCR experiment against a standard reaction.
- Certified free of human and bacterial (E. coli) DNA
- The absence of human and bacterial DNA is verified in each lot by PCR analysis. The detection limit is < 2 pg DNA. This quantity is smaller than a single human cell
- The test procedure for the quantitative and qualitative detection of ATP is already an integral part of hygiene monitoring, e.g., in the pharmaceutical industry. Non ATP-free lab products would be indicated immediately in this very sensitive test.
- Furthermore, all Eppendorf Biopur products fulfill the quality standards defined for our standard consumables. The requirements regarding wetting behavior, liquid tightness, accuracy, chemical resistance, etc. are met in full.
Only those consumables that have passed all the necessary tests shall be labeled “Biopur”, a quality seal which assures customers of the suitability of their Eppendorf consumables for direct use in experiments and analysis without the need for further treatment. Each lot is tested and certified by an external accredited laboratory as a matter of course.
|Mfr No. 022492209
Eppendorf epT.I.P.S. Individually wrapped, Sterile, 2-200µL, 53mm, Yellow (1000 per box) (Optional MEA Tested - See Dropdown when ordering)
|Mfr No. 022492225
Eppendorf epT.I.P.S. Individually wrapped, Sterile, 50-1000µL, 71mm, Blue (1000 per box)
(Optional MEA Tested - See Dropdown when ordering)