The perfect fit for your Eppendorf pipette: epT.I.P.S. ensure a pipetting system you can rely on
Make everyday work easier and more enjoyable with the epT.I.P.S. (Eppendorf "Totally Integrated Pipetting System") pipette tips. These pipette tips are manufactured to extremely high quality and purity standards and are designed to cover all of the specific needs of your samples. Offering reduced-force tip attachment and ejection with complete sealing, epT.I.P.S. work in perfect combination with your Eppendorf pipettes and form a fully integrated pipetting system that delivers maximum precision, accuracy and reproducibility.
Eppendorf pipette tips with ideal wetting properties and optimum transparency are manufactured exclusively from high-purity plastic materials. epT.I.P.S. pipette tips are also available in a range of certified purity grades: Eppendorf Quality, PCR clean, Sterile and Eppendorf Biopur®. Choose the pipette tips quality and purity you need to always get reproducible results for your experiments. The universal nose cone design allows Eppendorf tips to also be used with pipettes from other manufacturers.
How can you recognize an original Eppendorf pipette tip?
All Eppendorf tips feature a "ring" of drop-shaped relief elements on the edge of the tip crown. Each tip also has the "Eppendorf" name embossed on the edge.
Extended length for reliable sampling: epT.I.P.S. L pipette tips
The elongated pipette tips - epT.I.P.S. L - enable you to reliably reach your sample while pipetting from and into conical tubes, high reagent bottles, narrow deep vessels, cell culture flasks or deepwell plates. The long and slim design of these elongated pipette tips gives you free access to your sample with reduced risk of touching the sides of tubes or wells. Cross-contamination during pipetting can be reduced to a minimum. epT.I.P.S. L are available in volumes of: 0.5 – 20 µL, 50 – 1,250 µL, 0.2 – 5 mL and 0.5 – 10 mL.
- epT.I.P.S. pipette tips can be used universally, including pipette models from other manufacturers
- Available in purity grades of: Eppendorf Quality, PCR clean, Biopur®
- Disposable Racks in slim new epT.I.P.S. design, reclosable, optimized for safe stackability, in sterility packaging compliant to DIN EN ISO 11607 - 1 and 2 and DIN EN 868-2 to 10
- The ergonomically optimized cone geometry provides the optimal pipette fit on the Eppendorf pipette
- Color-coded trays make volume identification and allocation of Eppendorf pipettes easier than ever
- Fine graduations make visual checks of the pipetting volume even easier
- Long, narrow tips reach the base of narrow and high vessels without touching the top of the vessel edge
- Fine retracted or extended tips simplify work with small volume