Digital Dry Baths/Block Heaters
Increase lab versatility with the Thermo Scientific™ digital dry baths, which offer a range of configurations with interchangeable modular blocks for a variety of application needs. Designed for basic to advanced applications with a max temperature of 130°C, a timer and available in 1, 2 and 4 block sizes.
Thermo Scientific digital dry baths are available in a range of configurations to hold 1, 2 and 4 interchangeable modular blocks to accommodate a variety of vessels and applications.
- Digital controls and display of time and temperature
- Advanced internal temperature sensing probe for outstanding temperature accuracy and control
- Precise temperature control with PID circuit
- Temperature calibration enables to offset the temperature to desired value
- Timer allows the user to accurately monitor the heating time
- Wide range of interchangeable aluminum alloy heat blocks provide versatility and allow for easy cleaning and disinfecting
- Powder-coated steel body construction ensures durability
- Built-in over-temperature protection device warrants sample and user safety
- Temperature deviation adjustment
Dry Bath Brochure
Required Accessory: Unit must be ordered with block(s)
Warranty: 2-year Thermo Fisher Scientific standard, limited warranty.
||Ambient +5° to 130°C (Ambient at 25°C)
||< ± 1°C
||< ± 0.5°C
||< 20 min. 30° to 130°C
|Max. Relative Humidity
||0 to 99:59 min or continuous