Digi-Sense Type-K, Comp 90 Angle Surf Probe, 8.5" L, Mini-Connector, Exposed, 5ft Coil
Designed to measure surface temperature without penetrating the surface
- These probes are designed to measure surface temperature without penetrating the surface
- Ideal for monitoring flat surfaces such as hot plates, furnaces, or molds
- Each probe comes with a lower profile tip than other surface probes for hard to reach areas
- Response Time: 1.25 seconds or greater
- Each probe comes with a color coded ANSI coiled cable: type J-black, type K-yellow, type T-blue, and type E-purple
Note: the temperature range is for the probe tip only. The handle material may be affected if the probe is rated higher than the handle depending on exposure time, application, and handle material. ABS handles are rated to 220°F (104°C); PVC handles are rated to 200°F (93°C); Stainless Steel handles are rated at 450°F (232°C); Mini Connectors are rated to 392°F (200°C).