CRYOVIAL® EXTERNAL THREAD DESIGN WITH LIP SEAL
Designed for safe storage at temperatures as low as -196 °C (but should be used only in the gas phase of liquid nitrogen). Autoclavable at 121°C. Sterilized by gamma radiation and packaged in unique tamperproof, resealable, safety-lock bags of 100. Skirted tubes have a locking base for easy one-hand operations and only 1 1/4 turn of the cap is sufficient to screw the cap on the vial. Closure and vial are both made of polypropylene having the same coefficient of expansion, ensuring an equally secure seal both at room temperature and at low cryogenic temperatures. Tubes have a white marking area, they can be color coded with a Capinsert™ (Series T312) and are compatible with most storage systems.
Only the non-skirted vials can be centrifuged up to 17,000 x g.
- MEA Tested
- Lip seal cap design ensures a leakproof seal
- Made of medical grade, non-cytotoxic, USP class VI and FDA compliant polypropylene
- BSE/TSE BPA, phthalate, Latex and Heavy metal free
- Sterilized by Gamma radiation and Autoclavable
- Certified RNAse, DNAse, DNA and Pyrogen free
- 100 vials / Pack