Compact Digital Dry Bath/Block Heater
Maximize valuable bench space with Thermo Scientific™ Compact Digital Dry Bath/Block Heater—available with multiple combinations of block sizes for tube size versatility.
- Built-in temperature-sensing probe assists with outstanding temperature accuracy and control
- Designed for precise temperature control
- Fast heating rate
- Multiple combination of different size of blocks allows for maximum tube size versatility during experimental procedure
- 12V low voltage power input
- Two sizes to meet your application volume demands
- Convenient and easy-to-read digital display
- Small footprint
- Lightweight design
- Single (S) model SKU 88871001 can hold a full block, 2 half blocks, 4 quarter blocks or 1 half and 2 quarter blocks
- Double (D) model SKU 88871002 can hold 2 full blocks, 4 half blocks, 8 quarter blocks or a combination of full/half and quarter blocks.
Warranty: 2-year Thermo Fisher Scientific standard, limited warranty.
|Application||Keeping tubes warm during oocyte collection & warming sperm preparation tubes|
|Temperature Range||Ambient +2° to 100°C (Ambient at 25°C)|
|Temperature Uniformity||<± 0.5°C|
|Temperature Accuracy||<± 0.5°C|
|Heating Rate||Single: 16 min. average heating rate (30° to 100°C, ambient at 25°C, with one 0.2mL block)|
|Double: 20 min. average heating rate (30° to 100°C, ambient at 25°C, with one 0.2mL block)|
|Plug Type||US style|
|Mfr. No. 88871001||Compact Digital Dry Bath/Block Heater (S), 1 Block, 100-240V|
|Mfr. No. 88871002||Compact Digital Dry Bath/Block Heater (D), 2 Block, 100-240V|
- customer service
This dry bath/block warmer is the perfect addition to our busy lab. As space become more and more of an issue, this small warmer fits perfectly in a small space. What's even better is that it's blocks can be mixed and matched so that the warmer can accommodate more than one size of tubes. We are so happy we got this from the IVF Store. And as always, the IVF Store was awesome! Love the customer service and how fast this unit was delivered.