Self-Laminating Vinyl (B-427) is an excellent material for adhering to plastics on the lab environment. This material has good clarity, conformability and is self-extinguishing.
- Provided in a self-laminated format with a white printable zone and translucent overlaminating area to protect text
- Durable, permanent acrylic adhesive has outstanding water and oil resistance
- UL approved
- Service temperature of -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
- M71-19-427 Sold as 2 Pack
- M71-21-427 Sold as 3 Pack