Aluminum Cryo Cane for Sperm, Oocyte & Embryo Cryopreservation
Each premium quality aluminum cryo cane contains a flat top used as a writing/marking surface or colored cryo tag for accurate inventory identification purposes, coding, etc. Overall dimensions: 11 1/2" x 1/2"o.d.
- Aluminum canes for storage of 1.0 to 5.0 mL cyrovials and most other vials of similar size in Dewar-type, liquid-nitrogen freezers
- Suitable for 12mm or 13mm Goblets
- Securely holds vials in place end-to-end with via identification facing out
- Stamped with Shurbend brand on the cane
- 2019-13-106 - 6-Place Cane - 12mm dia. aluminum cane, holds six 2ml or 2cc bottles.
2019-13-104 - 4-Place Cane - 13mm dia. aluminum cane, holds two 1/2" dia. straw goblets
The 4-Place cane works best with 2 x 13mm Cryo Goblets
The 6-Place cane is 12mm in diameter and works best with 6 x 1.2ml Cryovial Ampules - Compare to Thermo Scientific 5015-002 - This Cane does not work well with 13mm Goblets as they are slightly to small and the Goblet is then mis-shaped in the Cane.
|Mfr. No. 2019-13-106
||Aluminum Cryocane 12mm (100/bag). 6 sections per cane.
Mfr. No. 2019-13-104
||Aluminum Cryocane 13mm (100/bag). 4 sections per cane.