Inspection/ Calibration/ Repair for Viasensor G100 Gas Analyzer
Inspection/Calibration/Repair for Viasensor G100 Gas Analyzer. Includes, (as needed): Firmware Updates, Replacement of Sensors, (O2 and CO2) Pyro Board, Bulb Board, Pump, Keypad, Lens, Tubing, USB Cable, Battery, Battery Charger and Shipping Box. Also includes Return Freight via 2-Day Transport.
The Return Process
- Within 24 hours of your order being placed with IVFStore.com, we will provide you with a Return Authorization # (RMA#), the address of where to send your sensor, and detailed instructions.
- You, the customer, must pay for the initial shipping via a common carrier like UPS or FEDEX. We would like the tracking number of this shipment so we can monitor the shipment on your behalf. The RMA should be placed prominently on the outside of the shipping box.
- IVF Store will track the entire process of your order for you.
- Once your G100 sensor is received by the manufacturer, we will send you an email confirming receipt and that the product is in cue for calibration.
- When the calibration is complete, we will notify you with the tracking # of the item being sent back to you. This shipping charge is already included in your order.
- When the sensor arrives to you, it usually needs to be charged overnight.
- The entire process usually takes about 10-14 days once received by the manufacturer.