Male-Factor Pak for Semen Sample Collection
An Easy, Accurate, Acceptable Way to Collect High-Quality Semen Specimens. Now it's easier to obtain high-quality semen samples for fertility and sterility testing and for use in other assisted reproductive technologies. The Male-FactorPak (TM) allows patients to collect a specimen during intercourse, providing a natural alternative to yesterday's tradition: masturbation. It also gives medical specialists the opportunity to work with more representative samples than ever before. Studies show that semen samples obtained through intercourse are more viable than those obtained through masturbation. Improved specimen viability and increased patient acceptance when masturbation is objectionable, are the benefits that medical professionals have been waiting for.
- NON-SPERMICIDAL: Biologically inert polyurethane condom maintains semen motility and velocity. No mold releases or powders used in condom manufacture.
- PSYCHOLOGICALLY ACCEPTABLE: Allows sample collection at home and eliminates patient stress traditionally caused by religious, cultural or emotional objections to masturbation or coitus interruptus.
- COMFORTABLE AND GENTLE: Ultra-thin polyurethane facilitates sensitivity and high sexual stimulation.
- EASY TO USE: Patient simply cleans genitals prior to use, removes condom when erection has ceased after ejaculation, and closes condom with provided twist-tie.
- EASY TO TRANSPORT: Patient seals condom in compact pouch with patient I.D. label, and transports to physician or laboratory, carrying it close to body to maintain specimen temperature.
- STERILE: Individually sealed and packaged
This product cannot be returned or refunded.
|Male-FactorPak||Competitive Fertility Condom||Traditional Collection Methods|
|Thin and Sensitive||X|
|Easy to Use||X||X|
|Easy to Transport||X||X|
|Mfr No. MFP-10||Male Factor (Pack of 10)|
|Mfr No. MFP-25||Male Factor (Pack of 25)|
|Mfr No. MFP-50||Male Factor (2 Packs of 25))|