Vitrification Cooling Box
A liquid nitrogen container, used for fixing and transferring the storage container(s) during the vitrification or warming of gametes or embryos.
- Shell: Expanded polypropylene (EPP)
- Lining: 304 stainless steel
- Shelf: Acrylic
- Safe & Portable
- The tank can be sterilized before use, reducing potential contamination.
- Liquid nitrogen-saving
- The durable, compact and well-structured box is equipped with shelf for straw and good cryogenic properties. The cover plate can effectively delay the volatilization of liquid nitrogen.
- The shelf can be adjusted to meet the requirements of use.
- Size: 344×245×187mm
- Weight: 1.4kg