Traceable® Multi-Colored Timer
- Add color to your lab, 4-channel multi-colored timer, personalize your timer, show your distinct style with customized bold colors - a fresh look for the lab
- 3-bright colorful supplied frames permit personalization of timer
- Assorted colored frames supplied with each timer
- 4-separate timing channels countdown and alarm
- Automatic Bounceback™ Memory for repetitive timing
- Counts up during alarming indicating elapsed time since alarming
- Times up to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds
- Settable to one second with one second resolution
- Accuracy is 0.01%
- 4 channels count up in stopwatch mode
- Time-of-day clock (12/24 hour)
Traceable® to NIST to assure accuracy, an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is provided from our ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
Easel bench stand and magnetic back.
Size is 2-3/4 x 2-1/4 x 1/2-inch / weight is 2-3/4 ounces, battery supplied.
4-Channel Alarm Timer
- Easy on the eyes
- High-decibel alarm
- NIST Traceable® certificate
- Four channels
- Perfect for repetitive testing
Four channel big-digit timer has a 0.75” high display that allows for far away viewing. Micro-computer chip permits setting four separate channels. Set any time from 99 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds, to one second. When zero is reached, the timer begins counting up to show time elapsed since alarming. Features also include stopwatch, time out and time of day clock. Utilize all four channels at once in any combination to count down or up (stopwatch). At the touch of a button, the memory returns the display to the previously programmed countdown time. Extra loud alarm sounds for one minute or may be silenced manually. Magnetic back, flip open easel for standing upright, a spring fastener for clipping and an opening for lanyard, are the options for displaying. Accuracy is 0.01%. Supplied with a 2-year silver oxide battery. Power: 1.5 silver oxide battery type 357.
- Counts up and down
- Resolution: 1 second; accuracy: 0.01%
- Extra-large, 1/2" high LCD
Timer counts to 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds. “Thru zero” feature allows counting down, alarming and counting up. A time-out mode stops the timer for “off” periods in both up and down timing. During countdown mode, the timer announces the time remaining once per hour. In the final hour it will announce the time remaining every ten minutes and it counts down each second in the final ten seconds. In the clock mode, the timer will announce the time if any button is pushed. Timer automatically repeats programmed countdown time after zero is reached.
Magnetic back allows placement on most metal equipment. Flip-open easel permits standing on lab bench. Spring fastener allows clipping to a clipboard. Unit includes NIST Traceable® Certificate and two AA batteries. Dimensions: 2.5" x 3.25" x 0.5"; weight: 2.25 ounces.
|Mfr. No. 1229S19
||Traceable Timer, Multi-Colored
|Mfr. No. 9371W52
||4-Channel Alarm Timer
|Mfr. No. 9371Y45
||LAB TIMER, Talking, Traceable