Steen Open-Tip HS Catheter
The Steen Open-Tip HS Catheter utilizes a balloon at the distal tip to seal the internal os and provides a clearer view of the uterus. This is especially useful while performing hysterosalpingography or sonohysterography procedures that require a larger visual field.
Standard Procedures: Hysterosalpingography, (HSG), Saline Infusion Sonography (SIS), Sonohysterography (SHG)
- Balloon is on the distal tip of the catheter to provide optimal visibility during the procedure
- The soft tip of the catheter allows for smooth insertion into the cervical canal
- Stable placement sheath decreases the need for a tenaculum
- Concentric balloon secures the internal os to prevent leakage
- Flexible HS Catheter shaft enhances patient comfort through even distribution of contrast media or saline.
This catheter has a smaller tip, which is nicer as you can see more of the Uterus in X-Ray
- French Size: 5Fr
- Length: 28cm
- Maximum Balloon Volume: 5Fr, 1.5ml /7Fr, 3ml
- Box Qty: 10 ea.
- Sterilization Method: R (Gamma)