OOSAFE® Surface Disinfectant for the Assisted Reproduction Laboratory
For safe disinfection and cleaning of laboratory surfaces and floor. Product also compatible with glass, metal, rubber, plastic and wood.
This product is to be diluted before use.
- Economical: A 1:50 in dilution of Oosafe disinfectant in water is sufficient, while many other disinfectants require 1:10 water dilution.
- MEA and HSSA Tested: This disinfectant comes with MEA and HSSA Test Results for each lot.
- No alcohol, smell, or VOC release.
- Long Shelf Life: Viable for 3 years after manufacturing.
- Cleaning and Disinfection: Thanks to non-ionic soap content, Oosafe Surface Disinfectant can clean and disinfect at the same time. Product is effective on bloodstains and suitable for use in operating rooms as well.
- Fast Disinfection: Treated surface completely disinfected 30 minutes after application.
- Scientist Approved: Our disinfectant has been used by leading IVF clinics in more than 100 countries.
- Quality: Each bottle is security sealed to ensure safe transportation and a quality-controlled product. Each 2-liter volume of disinfectant is packed in an individual box together with a dose cup.
- Microbiological Efficacy: Bactericide, fungicide (Candida), algicide and selective viricide.
- Usage: Can even be used in laboratories with suboptimal ventilation, as disinfectant releases no VOCs after application.
- Application: Dilute Oosafe Disinfectant 1:100 with water before use and wait 30 minutes after application. When cleaning laboratory floors, please remember to rinse the floor 30 minutes after application to prevent slipping.
- Active Ingredients: Quaternary ammonium compound (propionate): 6.3 mg/g.
|Mfr. No. OODSF-02000||OOSAFE® SURFACE DISINFECTANT (2 Liters W/ Dose Cup)|
- Reviews (0)
- Questions (0)