OOSAFE® IVF Disinfectant for CO2 Incubators and Laminar Flow Hoods
For safe disinfection of CO2 incubators, laminar flow hoods, glass, plastic, metal, Hi-Macs surfaces, equipments, ultrasound probes and hospital furnitures.
- Scientifically Proven Safety:
- Human sperm survival bioassay to examine toxicity of a new clinical laboratory equipment disinfectant (Poster at ASRM, 2010).
- Changing old trends in IVF laboratory cleaning and disinfection (Study from MONASH University Australia, 2012).
- MEA Tested: Each lot is MEA tested for IVF laboratory use.
- No alcohol, smell, or VOC release.
- Long Shelf Life: Viable for 3 years after manufacturing.
- Ease of Use: Solution comes ready to use, and requires no washing or rinsing after application.
- Fast Disinfection: Complete disinfection 15 minutes after application.
- Quality: Each bottle has a security seal, ensuring safe transportation and a quality-controlled product. Each one-liter volume of disinfectant is packed in an individual box together with a spray bottle.
- Microbiological Efficacy: Effective against hepatitis B, HIV, rotavirus within 1 minute, mycobacterium within 5 minutes, bacteria, fungi (Candida), influenza A virus (H5N1/H1N1) within 15 minutes.
- Usage: Can even be used in laboratories with suboptimal ventilation, as disinfectant releases no VOCs after application.
- Application: Apply evenly to desired surface using spray or wipes; wait 15 minutes for the surface to dry for best results. For best results, wipe the surface with a humid sterile sponge or cloth after 15 minutes to remove dead organisms and other debris.
- Active Ingredients: Quaternary ammonium compound: Benzyl-alkyldimethyl chloride 2.6 mg/g.
Download Safety Data Sheet
|Mfr. No. OODIH-1000||Disinfectant Spray - 1 Liter W/ Spray|
|Mfr. No. OODIH-5000||Disinfectant Spray Refill - 5 Liters Refill|
I recommend this product
great service and product