The new Oosafe® Filter 6 is inline filters used in between CO2 incubators and a gas source to purify incoming CO2, N2 and premixed gas against volatile organic compounds (VOCs), chemically active compounds (CACs), microorganisms, dust and other harmful compounds and particles.
• Better Embryo Development: Purified CO , N and premixed gas results in better 22 embryo development. • Removal of VOCs, microorganisms and particles: The combination of activated carbon granules, HEPA filter and pre-filters ensures high VOC removal capacity and traps microorganisms and particles (H14 efficiency ≥ 99.995%). • Strict Quality Control: Each filter is produced in a cleanroom in fully controlled environment and pressure tested to ensure product safety. • Replacement: Replacement is recommended every 6 months for Oosafe® Filter 6.
• Approved by Scientists: Oosafe® Filters have been used for many years in well-known IVF clinics all over the world as the main gas purification tool.
• Traceability: Each filter’s manufacturing history can be traced easily based on the lot number written on the label.
• High Product Quality: Manufactured in an EN ISO 13485:2016 certified facility.
• Packaging: Each filter is individually packed and sealed. Product is sold in a cardboard box as four pieces set, including certificate of conformity and