ESCO MIRI® Multi-room Incubator
The Esco MIRI® Benchtop Multi-room Incubator is designed to provide the best standard of care for your embryos or gametes during IVF.
The MIRI's overall design provides cultured embryos a minimum-stress environment. The 6-chamber format prevents cross-contamination while HEPA+VOC filtration cleans the airstream. The chambers are also independent of each other; hence, any disruption such as temperature drop when opening the lid will have no impact on the rest of the system.
One of the advantages of MIRI benchtop multi-room incubator is the speed of recovering temperature and gas parameters after opening a chamber. Say good-bye to stressors due to fluctuations in temperature and gas concentration.
Built specifically to equip IVF laboratories and clinics to provide the best standards of care, it boasts a unique set of features that cannot be found elsewhere.
- 6 completely separate heating chambers for safe and secure handling of your embryos
- Total capacity of up to 48 standard culture dishes
- All chamber and lid temperatures are independently adjustable
- Direct heat transfer allows for <1 minute temperature recovery
- Heated Lid prevents condensation and enhances temperature regulation and recovery
- It can be connected to a PC for data logging.
- Separate CO2 and O2 regulation, expensive mixed gases not required!
All in all, the Esco MIRI Multi-Room CO2 Incubator is the perfect choice for routine embryo culture for any IVF clinic.
No. of compartments
6 completely separate heating chambers
Direct heat transfer via heated bottom, also with heated lid and heating optimization plate
Heating plates customized for several types of dishes,
e.g. Falcon® or Nunc®
24 x IVF 4-well dishes
24 x Petri dishes Ø 60 mm
48 x Petri dishes Ø 35 mm
100% CO2, 100% N2 (premixed gas NOT required)
- 1 minute temperature recovery
- 3 minutes gas recovery
HEPA/VOC filtered airstream
UV sterilized airstream
- YES, optional
- YES, optional via supplied software.
Parameters of the machine that can be viewed:
- temperature of all monitored temperature and gas concentration points
- gas input pressures
- gas flow rates
- current gas readings
- YES, audible+visible, for out-of-range parameters: temperature, gas concentration, and gas pressure (can be
connected to external monitoring systems)
- IEC/EN 60601-1 3rd edition
- EU MDD Class IIa Medical Device
- FDA 510(k)