GMH 3230 Series Thermometer -220 up to +1750 °C Sensor type J, K, S, T
The Greisinger GMH 3220 Series is a Digital Precision Quick-Response Thermometer for Thermocouples. This Thermometer is able to use five different thermocouples, (types J, K, N, S, T). The connection is via miniature thermocouple connector. The two-line display, keypad and dust-tight enclosure allow a user-friendly and reliable operation.
The thermometer is suitable for all quick-response, high-precision temperature measurements.
- Freely programmable analogue output 0 to 1V or serial interface
- Connection 5 different thermocouples (type J, K, N, S, T)
- Temperature display in °C or °F (optional)
- Possibility to correct the measured value when measuring surface temperature
- Serial Interface
- Minimum and maximum memory of measured values, HOLD function
- The possibility of entering the zero point correction
- Operation from battery or AC adaptor
- Low power consumption 1.6mA
- Battery life: 1000 hours with a standard 9V battery (included)
- Probes not included
- Input: 2
- Manufacturer's part: Greisinger GMH 3230
Compensation value for surface measurements: A compensation value (to compensate for the loss when transferring heat from the meas. object to the probe) can be set and switched on/off for surface measurements if required. Thermocouples: J, K, N, S, T. Resolution: 0,1°C or. 1°C. Measuring range: -220°C ... +1750°C (depending on thermocouples) Probe connections: 2. Display: 2 four digit LCD's (12.4mm and 7mm high).