Honeywell Eye Wash Stations
Provide immediate flushing of the eye until the injured person can be helped to a primary emergency eyewash device. Highly visible and readily available for emergency flushing and decontamination.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable: open-face design Wall Stations hold bottles firmly in place with easy access to bottles in an emergency to provide immediate flushing until the injured person can be helped to a primary emergency eyewash device.
- They offer high visibility in a hazard area and are readily available for emergency flushing and decontamination of the eyes: face and body.
- Each system is designed for easy “snap-out” access to Eyewash or Body flush bottles.
- Wall Stations mount easily with provided fasteners. Integral overhang protects bottles from dust and debris to minimize maintenance requirements.
- Durable plastic is easy to clean. All wall stations include Personal Eyewash or Body flush.
- Extended flow opening provides longer flow rate than conventional bottles.
Wall Stations Includes: Starter bottle(s) of saline solution,
- Wall-mount station and hardware.
- Saline Solution Shelf Life: 36 Months
- Solution Eyewash : Sealed, sterile, bottles contain Eyesaline® — a buffered, saline solution superior to tap water for emergency eye care.
||1 x 16 oz
||1 x 32 oz
||2 x 16 oz
||2 x 32 oz