Acrodisc® Syringe Filters with Supor® Membrane
Syringe Filters with High Flow Rates and Low Protein Binding
- Superior flow rates and higher throughputs than competitive devices.
- Low protein binding to minimize sample loss.
- Pre-sterilized products are sterilized by gamma irradiation to eliminate potential contamination by EtO residuals.
- A range of sizes (13 to 37 mm) accommodates sample volumes from < 10 to 150 mL.
- Acrodisc PF and Serum Acrodisc syringe filters feature built-in prefilter for increased throughput of difficult-to-filter liquids.
|Mfr. No. 4612||Acrodisc Syringe Filters with Supor Membrane, Sterile, 0.2µm, 25mm. Box of 50|
|Mfr. No. 4652||Acrodisc Syringe Filters with Supor Membrane, Sterile, 0.2 µm, 32mm. Box of 50|
|Mfr. No. 4187||Acrodisc PF Syringe Filters with Supor Membrane, Sterile, 0.8/0.2µm, 25mm. Box of 50|