S-Cryolock® Vitrification Device
S-Cryolock® is the slim version of it's big brother, the industry leading Cryolock®.
The square shape allows maximum stability during loading of samples and prevents 'rolling' during loading experienced by circular shaped carriers. The narrower size compared to the original Cryolock® allows many more samples to be packed during storage, thereby improving storage efficiency by over 50%.
The device and cap are made from the same material and are designed for a perfect fit at all temperatures. The loading area is curved for protection and to ease loading and removal of excess medium to reach minimal volume.
S-Cryolock® is FDA cleared & works with all vitrification media kits from any manufacturer. Can also be searched by the term S-Cryolocks.
- The new design and finer loading tip has resulted in one of the fastest cooling rates for this style of vitrification device (-3,324ºC/min closed / -22,000ºC/min open).
- Square shape for maximum stability during loading
- Narrow design for optimal storage efficiency
- Highly polished loading area increases wetting and adhesion interactions between vitrification media and S-Cryolock device
- Built on more than 10 years of proven vitrification success with original Cryolock®
- More than 50% storage capacity compared with the original Cryolock®
- Curved loading area for specimen protection
- Cap and handle designed for perfect fit during storage
- Compatible with all media kits from any manufacturer.
S-Cryolock® is a Cryopreservation Storage device that is intended for use in vitrification procedures to contain and maintain human 1-cell stage embryos.
|Mfr. No. SCL-R-CT-B||S-Cryolock® Vitrification Device. (10 packs of 5). Blue.|
|Mfr. No. SCL-R-CT-Y||S-Cryolock® Vitrification Device. (10 packs of 5). Yellow.|
|Mfr. No. SCL-R-CT-C||S-Cryolock® Vitrification Device. (10 packs of 5). Clear.|
|Mfr. No. SCL-R-CT-O||S-Cryolock® Vitrification Device. (10 packs of 5). Orange.|
|Mfr. No. SCL-R-CT-G||S-Cryolock® Vitrification Device. (10 packs of 5). Green.|