DENU-Tips Denuding Tips - ON BACKORDER
The DENU-Tips are used for the manipulation and transfer of oocytes and embryos during IVF/ICSI procedures
KEY features DENU-Tips
- Made out of Polyamid - Considered to be Bisphenol A (BPA) free.
- Sterile - Sterilized by gamma radiation
- 20 in a vial.
- Different sizes available - The DENU-Tips are available in a variety of sizes with inner diameter from 130 μm to 550 μm. For easy differentiation, each size is color-coded.
- CE marked - To meet international standards (Class IIa)
- Shelf life - Sterility and functionality guaranteed for 3 years from time of manufacture.
- MEA - A Mouse Embryo Assay (MEA) result is available for each lot number upon request from from 130 μm to 550 μm. For easy differentiation, each size is color-coded.
DENU-Tips are for non-clinical, research use only in USA.
Alternative to Origio Stripper Tips and Cook FlexiPets