Boekel Scientific Gen2 CO2 Incubator
The Boekel Scientific Gen2 CO2 Incubator features a 4.0 cubic foot mirrored finish internal chamber, a double door design with a clear tempered glass viewing door, advanced color touch screen, humidity monitoring and an automated sterilization cycle which make it ideal for your small to large scale cell culture processes. Each unit includes two shelves along with a humidity pan.
The easy to view color touch screen displays alarms, current temperature, set temperature, CO2 level, CO2 setpoint and the humidity level. This unit also features a USB drive and Ethernet port for downloading temperature, humidity and CO2 graphs.
- Advanced Control System for Custom Temperature & CO2 programs, Timers, and Alarms
- Vivid Color Touch Screen That Can Easily Be Viewed from Across the Room
- Double Door Design with Clear Tempered Glass Viewing Door
- Internal Power Outlet with Time-Based Control Options Item
- Extremely Precise Temperature and CO2 Control
- USB and Ethernet Data Ports
- Two-year Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A
||W 25.75” x D 27.50” x H 27.75”
||4.0 cu ft
2 Shelves Included
||Painted Steel Exterior
Polished Stainless Steel Interior
Stainless Steel Shelves
||Stainless Steel Pan
||Air Jacketed Resistive Heater Array with Heated Door
||Standard and Advanced control of temperature, CO2, and internal outlet.
Time based control of set points with repeat function.
4 Setpoint Ramp
||User Settable High & Low
Temperature / CO / Humidity Alarm
||User Settable with/without Alarm
||4.3" Color Touch Screen
||25°C - 90°C @ 20°C ambient
||+/- 0.20°C @ 37°C
||+/- 0.10°C @ 37°C