VACUETTE® Z Serum Sep Clot Activator Venous Blood Collection Tube
These Tubes are currently on a Select Hold from the manufacturer and may not be available until March 2023.
For routine clinical chemistry, immunohematology, serology or immunology testing. Greiner Bio-One VACUETTE™ Z Serum Sep Clot Activator Tubes - Non-ridged (pull cap) are clear as glass with equal or better performance.
PLEASE NOTE: IVF STORE had a pricing discrepancy where were were offering 400 Tubes for the price of 50 tubes. The pricing has been adjusted.
- Coated with micronized silica particles which activate clotting when tubes are gently inverted
- Tubes with gel contain a barrier gel on the tube bottom that during centrifugation moves upward to the serum-clot interface to form a stable barrier, separating serum from cells
- Molded to be virtually unbreakable, providing a better level of safety than glass
- Tubes have an 18-month shelf life from the date of manufacture
- Pediatric tubes come with white rings for quick identification
- Safety Twist Caps can be removed and replaced several times
- Nonscrew caps can be removed and replaced as often as required
- Packaged as 8 x Packs of 50 = 400 Tubes Total
SKU VACUETTE® Z Serum Sep Clot Activator Venous Blood Collection
Tube Serum Tube Clot Activator / Separator Gel Additive 13 X 100
mm Red / Yellow Ring Pull Cap Polyethylene Terephthalate
(PET) Tube (Case)
|Red with yellow ring|
|Non-ridged pull cap|
|Microscopic silica particles|
|13 x 100mm|
These are great for blood draws!
We are so thankful the IVF Store was able to quickly provide us the option of using these serum separator tubes for blood draws. These SST tubes are a much better fit for our specific adaptors, and we can change tubes within the adaptors so much easier now. As these tubes are also smaller in size, they are much easier to work with during blood draws.