Universal Centrifuge for Andrology and Semen Preparation
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND REPLACED BY THE MXU CENTRIFUGE
The small and compact Universal Centrifuge from LW Scientific is the perfect solution for semen preparation in the IVF and andrology laboratory.
6-Place Swing Out Model or 8-Place Fixed Angle Model available
- Digital programming of time
- Speed ranging from 800-3400rpm
- A ZERO-RPM locking lid for safety
- Achieve up to 1450g with the fixed angle rotor and 1809g with the swing-out rotor resulting in clean, easy to read lines of separation.
- 110-220v auto-switching power adapter
- Applications: Semen
A note from our Embryologist: Although both the 6-Place Swing Out Model and 8-Place Fixed Angle Model can be used to process sperm (See rotor comparison chart), the 6-place swing out model is our recommendation for density gradient sperm preparation as it will form a smaller pellet at the end of your tube that is easier to process.
Specifications Manual Rotor Comparison Chart
- 8-place fixed-angle rotor: 122mm tall and 17.5mm wide if spinning 8 tubes (full load), and 131mm tall and 17.5mm wide if spinning 4 tubes (every other position).
- 6-place swing-out rotor: 131mm tall and 17.5mm wide.
|Mfr. No. UNC-06SD-15T3
Universal with 6-Place Swing-out (3ml-15ml test tubes)
|Mft. No. UNC-08AD-15T3
||Universal with 8 Angled (3ml-15ml test tubes)