Manufactured in Germany, the TrakJector micromanipulators offer a new standard in smooth fine control, precision (tolerance less than 1 µm), speed, mechanical stability, low-maintenance operation, and easy cleaning. The TrakJector fits on all common inverted microscopes from Leica, Olympus, Nikon and ZEISS.
TrakJector micromanipulators can be used for all ART micro manipulation procedures including ICSI, assisted hatching, and blastocyst biopsy.
- True one-handed operation using the AIOtrackball (All-in-One Trackball) in conjunction with the MIUmotOil (Motorized Oil Injection Unit).
- Easy to control both the injection holding pressure and the motorized movement using the trackball and the two buttons.
- The integrated, ergonomic GELpillow allows hands to stay relaxed during extended operating sessions.
- An adjustable velocity setting permits balancing between operators and different magnifications.
- Coarse adjustments are offered in all relevant directions.
- The ability to disengage movement in the y-axis coupled with the superb accuracy allows an injection movement of proper parallelism.
- The TrakJector microinjection holder provides a two-step adjustment for the injection and holding angles. Both coarse and fine adjustments are easily made using a rotating control.
- The swing out mechanism permits easy access to the micropipettes. Combine this with the automatic HOME function for a fast and reliable way to exchange micropipettes and return them back to the original working position.
TrakJector is available in two injector versions:
Our MIUmotOil allows exact and adjustable dosing of pressure during injection and offers a long-term bubble free workflow with easy refill oil reservoir. A hands off set up is key for a faster and more reliable operating environment.
If manual injection units are preferred, the MIUmanOil (Manual Oil Injection Unit) offers exceptional performance with an easy manual refill system. In the future, a MIUmanAir (Manual Air Injection Unit) will be available.
- Range of motorized axis: 24 mm
- Resolution: > 100 nm in one direction
- Repeatability: < 1 µm
- Velocity: up to 16 mm/sec, adjustable in 30 steps
- Weight of manipulator units: 10.5 lb (4.8 kg)
- Power: 110/240 VAC
- Microscope not included