Thinject™ ICSI Micropipettes
Gynemed Thinject™ ICSI Micropipettes offer are used to aspirate and inject sperm into oocyte when a very fine needle is required.
The Thinject™ ICSI Micropipette is available with spike and with bending angle 30° or 35°, and with internal diameter of 4.6 µm.
- All pipettes are made of medical grade borosilicate glass.
- To meet international standards as well as the requirements of the FDA, the pipettes are individually packed and sterilized by gamma-radiation.
- The pipettes are manufactured in accordance with highest quality standards respecting the following parameters:
- length of the pipette
- bending angle of the tip
- inner and outer diameter of the tip
- length of the tip
- shape of the tip
- By means of mouse-embryo-test (MEA) each lot is screened for toxins to assure the highest possible safety for use in A.R.T. procedures.
- In addition to a lot number, each pipette has a unique serial number for highest level of traceability.
- Made in Germany.