ICSI Injection Pipettes
ICSI micropipettes are used to aspirate and inject the sperm directly into the oocyte. These micropipettes are manufactured in clean rooms that are ISO Class 7 certified.
- Longer taper and parallel wall design
- Standard tip-to-elbow length 1.00mm
- Multiple sperm can be loaded and injected
- Smooth control of sperm injection
- Less damage to oocyte
- Better fertilization and embryo development
*Any customized pipette can be made for you including angle, bevel length, inner diameter and taper.
|Mfr. No. MIC-45H-30