Mini Digital Incubators
With digital temperature control, the labForce Mini Digital Incubators provide convenient “set and walk away” operation, eliminating the need for external thermometers and repetitive “fine tuning” of an analog control knob. Simply choose the desired temperature and the incubator immediately begins to heat up (or cool down, -HC model only) while accurately monitoring the chamber temperature and conveniently displaying the temperature in real time on the large LED control panel.
Despite a modest footprint of 14.5 x 13″, the incubators feature large internal chambers, capable of storing flasks and bottles up to 2 liter. In addition, the incubators include two adjustable shelves and an internal outlet for powering small shakers, rockers and other instrumentation. A mini nutating rocker (supplied with both flat and dimpled mats) is available for agitation of samples during incubation.
- Digital temperature control
- Personal sized, 13 x 14.5" footprint (20L)
- Accepts bottles and flasks up to 2L
- Two models: Heat Only or Heat/Cool
- Internal outlet, for installation of shaker, rockers, etc.
- Temperature Range (H): Ambient +5° to 75°C
- Temperature Range (HC): Ambient -15°C to 60°C*
- Temperature Accuracy: 0.5°C (at 37°C)
- Temperature Uniformity: +/- 1.5°C (at 37°C)
- Temperature Increment: 1°C
- Exterior Dimensions: 13.2 x 14.5 x 18.7 in. / 33.5 x 37 x 47.5 cm
- Interior Dimensions: 10.3 x 9.3 x 12.8 in. / 26 x 23.5 x 32.5 cm
- Capacity: 20L (.075 cu. ft.)
- Weight: 15 lbs / 6.5 kg
- Warranty: 2 years
- *Minimum temperature is approx.: 7°C in 22°C room temp.
Mini Digital Incubator, with heating only, 115V
Mini Digital Incubator, with heating and cooling, 115V
|Mfr No. I2200-H
||Heat ONLY 115V
|Mfr No. I2200-HC
||Heating and Cooling 115V