Falcon® Graduated Conical Disposable Centrifuge Tubes
Tested to withstand centrifugation of 16,000 RCF in a fully supported rotor with room temperature water. Corning™ Falcon™ 50mL Conical Centrifuge Tubes are ideal for cell centrifugation; pelleting; separation by density gradients.
Suitable for molecular biology applications including concentrating bacteria for DNA isolation, purification and precipitation of nucleic acids; sample storage (ambient temperature to -80°C); and centrifugation of precipitates.
- Hydrophobic, biologically inert surface for good cell or protein recovery
- Dark blue graduations in 5mL increments
- White writing area resists solvents
- Irradiated for sterility
- Outside 30mm D x 115mm L
- For DNA isolation, purification and precipitation of nucleic Acids, cell centrifugation applications
- Resistant to alcohols and mild organic solvents (not recommended for extraction procedures)
- Translucent wall for easy viewing
- Stable from -80°C to +121°C (-112°F to +250°F)
- Withstand centrifugal forces to 16,000 x g RCF
|Mfr No. 352070
Falcon® 50mL High Clarity PP Centrifuge Tube, Conical Bottom, Sterile