PLUM DUO Eye Wash Bottles / Station Refills
Uniquely designed Plum Duo eye wash allows rinsing of both eyes at the same time, eliminating the need to choose which eye to rinse first in an emergency. Plum personal eye wash stations are a basic first aid supply for any work environment, and a practical supplement when fixed eye wash stations are present.
- Dual eye piece keeps eyes open allowing delivery of solution to both eyes at the same time
- Two gentle streams of solution flow from the inner eyes toward the outside to keep tear ducts free from further contamination
- Dispense upright or inverted; quick twist caps break seal for immediate access
- pH Neutralizing solution neutralizes acids and alkalis to a harmless level in 20 seconds or less
- 0.9% sterile saline mimics human tears for effective rinsing of dirt and debris
- Pictogram instructions overcome language barriers
- Use as station refills or in mobile/portable first aid kits
- Meets ANSI Z358.1-2009 (as a personal eye wash only)
- Rinse times: pH Neutralizing – approximately 2 min/bottle, Saline – approximately 5 min./bottle.
- No maintenance bottles; 3-year shelf life from date of manufacture
|Mfr No. F24880-8103
||Replacement Eye Wash Bottle / Station Refill 1000mL Sterile Saline (6 Blue bottles per box)
|Mfr No. F24880-8023
||Replacement Eye Wash Bottle / Station Refill 500mL Sterile pH Neutralizing (6 Green Bottles per Box)