Universal Centrifuge for Andrology and Semen Preparation
The small and compact Universal Centrifuge from LW Scientific is the perfect solution for semen preparation in the IVF and andrology laboratory.
6-Place Swing Out Model or 8-Place Fixed Angle Model available
- Digital programming of time
- Speed ranging from 800-3400rpm
- A ZERO-RPM locking lid for safety
- Achieve up to 1450g with the fixed angle rotor and 1809g with the swing-out rotor resulting in clean, easy to read lines of separation.
- 110-220v auto-switching power adapter
- Applications: Semen
A note from our Embryologist: Although both the 6-Place Swing Out Model and 8-Place Fixed Angle Model can be used to process sperm (See rotor comparison chart), the 6-place swing out model is our recommendation for density gradient sperm preparation as it will form a smaller pellet at the end of your tube that is easier to process.
Specifications Manual Rotor Comparison Chart
- 8-place fixed-angle rotor: 122mm tall and 17.5mm wide if spinning 8 tubes (full load), and 131mm tall and 17.5mm wide if spinning 4 tubes (every other position).
- 6-place swing-out rotor: 131mm tall and 17.5mm wide.
|Mfr. No. UNC-06SD-15T3
Universal with 6-Place Swing-out (3ml-15ml test tubes)
|Mft. No. UNC-08AD-15T3
||Universal with 8 Angled (3ml-15ml test tubes)